How to Create More Space at Home?
Organizing your home makes it easier for a potential buyer to envision themselves living in your space. Buyers want an inviting, open concept, clean property to view. Use the tips below to make your home look more spacious.
- Rearrange your furniture. Don't block doorways or windows when placing furniture. Limit the items in each room to only what is necessary.
- Clean out the clutter to make your home look more organized. Throw out old or broken items. Sell or donate unused or unwanted items.
- Make your home more of an open concept space. Rent a storage unit to store large or unused items when your home is up for sale. Arrange the furniture to create an open, clean appearance.
- Dress up your walls. Put up some pictures or wall shelves to make your home look more lived in. A quick paint job can also freshen up any room.
- Use household accessories. Purchase inexpensive door racks, shelves and closet organizers to help temporarily organize while you are selling your home.
Need more information? Please call or email me if you have any questions or if I can assist you with any of your real estate needs. I would be happy to help.